Sadista's Sensitive Sacrifice


This was my entry for @CeeAyBee’s 2017 Spring Break mecontest! (NOTE: Everyone in this pic is over 18.)

I’m not one for F/F tickle art, but I just couldn’t resist the allure of drawing such a well-known tickle artist’s characters, and I’d had the idea of someone being tickled in this pose for a while now. Unfortunately, I messed up the posture so bad that the ticklee’s position now looks anatomically impossible, or at least extremely bad on the waistline. (Her ass should be just below her boobs is what I’m saying, but I realized that halfway through coloring and it was too late to fix it. D:) The moral of the story is, never, ever not bring reference art to the drawing table! ^^;

Anyway, the beautiful Silke Arches has once again fallen victim to the notorious Sadista, and it looks like the latter is raring to try a little LARP for a tropical sacrifice. Where she got that ritual altar is anybody’s guess, but that’s not important right now. What is is that she and her slaves are having a good time at Silke’s expense, and we (and the evil goddess she’s doing this ritual for) are getting front-row seats to some delicious tickly erotic torment! :D

This took me five hours to work with, and will probably be the only 18+ artwork I’ll be doing for a good long while because I’m just not feeling the hardcore erotic route for the time being. Still, I hope CAB enjoys this, and I certainly hope you guys do, too! :)

Characters © CeeAyBee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minions Have Spawned!